On May 7, 2020, Hung Thinh Corporation was honored to receive the award of Top 50 popular employer brands for Vietnamese students 2020. This is the result from the survey of online recruitment network Anphabe with the participation of more than 25,000 students from 70 universities nationwide.
Ms. Ha Trieu - Deputy Director of Hung Thinh Corporation's Human Resources Division received the certificate of "Top 50 most attractive employer brand for Vietnamese students 2020" from Ms. Nguyen Thi Viet Thanh - Executive & Happiness Inspiration Director of Anphabe Company
This program is part of the annual survey “Best workplace of Vietnam in 2020” organized by Anphabe in collaboration with VCCI - Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Sponsoring Unit) and Intage Vietnam Company (market research partner). In particular, this is the first year that the program has expanded the survey category dedicated for students belonging to 10 majors, from 70 universities nationwide.
Passing a survey on over 330 diverse businesses, Hung Thinh Corporation was voted by the students of Architecture - Design - Construction majors in Top 50 most attractive employer brands for Vietnamese students 2020.
Certificate of "Top 50 most attractive employer brands for Vietnamese students 2020"
At Hung Thinh Corporation, human resource development has always been a top priority for the past 18-year. The Corporation always brings the most competitive remuneration and bonus policies, welfare system in the market with a professional and dynamic working environment.
For recent difficult period when the Covid-19 epidemic spread, Hung Thinh Corporation has always strived to apply a series of specific measures to proactively prevent from and fight against the epidemic, contributing to protecting the safety and health of staff such as: equipping medical masks, free hand-washing water to employees; equiping records disinfecting machine; inviting doctors and nurses of Saigon HealthCare Clinic to work on duty at the offices and organize disease inspection and consultancy for employees and officers.
In addition, many other supporting policies have been issued such as: creating the best conditions for employees and officers in terms of time, workplace and online working conditions to ensure health and efficiency of work, calling for donation to support cases where employees and officers have difficulties ... These practical actions have contributed to spreading the culture of sharing, spirit of support and companionship are always considered a highlight in the working environment in Hung Thinh.
With all efforts in attracting, retaining talents and especially bringing the best working experience for employees and officers, Hung Thinh Corporation was honored to be voted as one of 50 Most Popular employer brands for Vietnamese students 2020.
Representatives of the winning businesses took photos with the Organizing Committee
Previously, Hung Thinh Corporation just won many important awards in the survey program "Favorite employers 2019'' conducted by the online recruitment network Career Builder Vietnam with the participation of nearly 20,000 experienced employees, including: Top 100 Most Popular Employers 2019, Top 10 Most Popular Employers of Real Estate – Rental Sector, Top 10 Most Internally Voted Employers, Top 20 Employers with the most impressive application experience.
List of "Top 50 most attractive employer brands for Vietnamese students 2020":
- Hung Thinh Corporation Joint Stock Company
- Hoa Binh Construction Group Joint Stock Company
- Coteccons Construction Joint Stock Company
- Nova Group Joint Stock Company
- C.E.O Group Joint Stock Company
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank)
- Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank)
- Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MB Bank)
- Nam A Commercial Joint Stock Bank
- Vietnam Technological And Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank)
- Transportation Travel & Marketing Joint Stock Company
- Army Telecommunication Industry Corporation (Viettel)
- Vietnam Dairy Products Joint Stock Company (Vinamilk)
- Mobile World Investment Corporation
- Tiki Corporation
- VinFast Manufacturing and Trading Company Ltd.
- VNG Joint Stock Company
- Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT)
- Wipro Consumer Care Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Hoan My Medical Corporation
- Unilever Vietnam International Co., Ltd.
- Sony Electronics Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Schneider Electric Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Vina Electronics Co. Ltd.
- SAIGONTOURIST Travel Service Company
- Phu Nhuan Jewelry Joint Stock Company (PNJ)
- Vietnam Oil and Gas Corporation
- Pepsico Foods Vietnam Co. Ltd.
- OPPO Vietnam Company
- Harvey Nash Vietnam Co., Ltd
- Abbott Vietnam Company
- Acecook Vietnam Joint Stock Company
- Binh Tien Consumer Goods Production Company Limited (Bitis)
- Bosch Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- CJ CGV Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Coca-Cola Beverage Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Duy Tan Plastic Manufacturing Joint Stock Company
- Deloitte Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- FPT Vietnam Joint Stock Company
- Gameloft Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Grab Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- Greenfeed Vietnam Joint Stock Company
- Viet Thai International Co., Ltd. (Highland Coffee)
- Honda Vietnam company
- Siam City Cement Co., Ltd. (Insee Vietnam)
- KPMG Vietnam Company
- Nestlé Vietnam Co., Ltd.
- McDonald’s Vietnam
- Maersk Vietnam Company Limited
- Kuehne + Nagel Vietnam Co., Ltd.